Wednesday 4 November 2009

About Myriel

I was born in Madagascar. I do not remember a lot about it, the only thing I remember is how our garden looked like. There were some Banana and some Apricot trees from which we got our desert in the time they were ready. In our garden were also some big sand pleces where Raphaela (my big sister), Jeschua (my little brother) and I used to play, next to it was the little border from our field, in this border lived a big beard spider. One day when we went out there to play we saw a tiny robins in the spiders net, my dad took it out and we made a little home for it in our sand place. After a couple of day it flew happily away. When I was three years old, my Parents decided to go back to germany, so we took our things together and flew back to Germany with the Air-Plain. After another seven happy years in germany, dad got a message from his Chef that he would get a job from the same firma in Morocco, he asked us if we would agree to go to Morocco and because we all though it would be a nich, new country to explore we said YES. Then, in Morocco I went to RAS where soon improved my english from a few words to a speakable language.

No comments:

Post a Comment