Monday 9 November 2009

Animals I like

As we lived a few years in Germany, a friend from my dad asked him if we could buy a horse because he had one but he though that the horse needed a partner so we bought our first horse. He was big and his old owner had died a few weeks ago, so nobody had ridden him for about four years and we though that we would help him when we would buy him. The, our next problem was that he feared the trailer so dad rode him all the way home where he soon got friend with the other horse, now he is easy to ride and had also driven in a trailer. Now, I will tell you how we got to our other five horses. Soon after we bought the first horse (Donn Sisko) we all noticed that he was way too big for us children, so we bought another horse which was smaller and very nice, he was a brown Quarter-Horse gelding (Jeronimo). Later we wanted to ride out with the whole family which was impossible with only two horses so we mmade a pattern which was that we would buy a horse in one summer and in the other summer we would go to vacation until we had five horses (Donn Sisko, Jeronimo, Ortige, Patana, Raja Antares and Chellah). However, when we went to Morocco, we decided to leave the two old onse at home in Germany where my Aunt would take care of them. So, in Morocco I soon missed my left behind horse so much that my Parents decided to look for another horse, after we looked at about six horses we found a nice brown mare that we bought for 30000 DH. Finally, when our first year was ove our Aunt said that it was too much for her to do, so we took the horses to Morocco where we now have six horses which is a lot of fun but of course also a lot of work.
This is my horse story but I also like all other animals on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment